Beiträge von IT Guy

Hi @IT Guy,

good catch. In fact this is not a suggestion but a real must-not-happen bug. I just fixed the issue and uploaded Tims Chat 3.0.6 to my package server and the plugin store. It should be available there soon as well.

At this point I must deeply apologize for my really sub par actioning speed on this issue. This must not happen for such privacy violating bugs.

Thanks for the fix. I deployed some hotfix of my own in our forum (by simply changing the attribute there), so it was not time critical, but of course, a clean solution is always preferable. We'll update as soon as possible.

Hi,

just noticed something really bad, imho: The chat is sending the ip address of joining users to ALL other users, not just mods or admins. Everyone who can find the XHR requests in their browser can see the user ip. Perhaps it would be a great feature, NOT to send IPs to everyone?

Regards,

ITG

Hi,

is there any button to use to update the activity points for that chat? The settings are set to zero points for chat events, but somehow some users have thousands of points (according to SQL: be.bastelstu.chat.activityPointEvent.message -> 7326). I do not know if that's something related to another problem where some users have negative points (doesn't seem that way), but the SQL seems to be wrong anyway... Or do I misunderstand something there?

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Aktivitätspunkte für den Chat neu zu berechnen? Wir haben null Punkte für Chats eingestellt, aber in der Datenbank haben einige Benutzer tausende Punkte durch den Chat (SQL: be.bastelstu.chat.activityPointEvent.message -> 7326). Ich weiß nicht, ob das mit dem Problem verbunden ist, dass einige unserer Nutzer negative Punkte haben (ohne offensichtlichen Grund), aber das SQL sieht erstmal "falsch" aus... Oder verstehe ich da was falsch?

Gruß,

ITG