Push problem

• Hi,

Thank you for making the plugin available, your time and effort are much appreciated. I'm having some problems with it though.

I have installed Socket.io, nodejs and npm on the server.... then 3 Plugins; Push notifications, nodePush, and Push, and am having this issue, from nginx log files:

2015/04/30 13:03:00 [error] 28591#0: *8694 directory index of "/srv/myserver.com/html/socket.io/" is forbidden, client: 77.96.78.46, server: myserver.com, request: "GET /socket.io/?EIO=3&transport=polling&t=1430395379908-1028 HTTP/1.1", host: "myserver.com", referrer: "http://myserver.com/"

The directory /srv/myserver.com/html/socket.io/ does exist, and contains:

Code
    -rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 400 Apr 13 13:33 global.php
    -rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 306 Apr 13 13:33 index.php
    drwxr-xr-x 2 www-data www-data 4096 Apr 16 02:34 js
    drwxr-xr-x 2 www-data www-data 4096 Apr 16 02:34 templates

Perhaps I have configured wrong here.... what should go here? I am not understanding the explanation:

The path unix://{WCF_DIR}acp/be.bastelstu.wcf.nodePush/tmp/inbound.sock which I presume maps to /srv/myserver.com/html/acp/be.bastelstu.wcf.nodePush/tmp/inbound.sock does not seem to exist.

Thank you if you can help. We are supposed to launch tonight!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi

The directory /srv/myserver.com/html/socket.io/ does exist, and contains:

It should not exist. This is a “virtual directory”. Could you tell me the exact steps you performed so far?

which I presume maps to

This is correct.

does not seem to exist.

The file is created automatically once the service is started.